LONDON, Oct. 25, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- International Game Technology PLC ("IGT") (NYSE: IGT) announced today that it will demonstrate its global lottery industry leadership and present sophisticated lottery solutions at the North American Association of State and Provincial Lotteries ("NASPL") 2023 annual conference, from Oct. 31 – Nov. 2, in Milwaukee, Wisc. In booth 130, IGT will showcase its "Future Forward, Growth Driven" approach with a full suite of digital tools, exciting licensed brands, and innovative solutions that drive lottery sales and engage the next generation of players.
"IGT's decades of lottery industry leadership paired with our innovative, progressive mindset serve as the foundation for our latest portfolio of solutions on display at NASPL 2023," said Jay Gendron, IGT Chief Operating Officer Global Lottery. "Our 'Future Forward, Growth Driven' theme demonstrates the investments we are making to introduce modern lottery solutions that enable customer growth and provide premier player experiences."
NASPL attendees who explore IGT's booth can experience a variety of new engaging products including:
- OMNIA™: The Future of Lottery: IGT will showcase OMNIA, its integrated lottery solution that bridges the Company's leading retail and iLottery offerings, providing any lottery the ability to modernize their systems, no matter where they are in their digitalization effort. IGT will demonstrate how lotteries can digitalize the retail-buying journey and offer players a true omnichannel play experience, providing them with new insights via a single player view, enabling them to enhance their product portfolios, improve marketing communications and increase sales responsibly, while improving overall return to good causes.
- Next-Generation Retail Lottery Solutions: IGT will exhibit its next generation of terminals and innovative self-service and in-lane retail solutions. The new high-performance, high-volume terminal, Retailer Pro S2, pairs cutting-edge technology with the proven design of its predecessor, the Retailer Pro. IGT's Digital Menu Board, also on display, is a modern, sleek way for retailers to showcase in-stock instant tickets at the point of sale.
- Exciting Turnkey Promotions and Omnichannel Licensed Brands: IGT will demonstrate how turnkey second-chance promotions can be leveraged to drive incremental instant ticket player engagement. NASPL attendees can also experience how lotteries are enhancing their instant ticket portfolios with IGT's latest printing innovations, Infinity Instants™ and GLEAM™, as well as licensed brands such as Ghostbusters™, iHeart Radio, Jumanji™, Princess Cruises®, Carnival®, Marilyn Monroe™, Whitney Houston, Wheel of Fortune, and more.
- Compelling iLottery Portfolio: IGT will spotlight advancements in the fast-growing iLottery segment with its turnkey iLottery solution, convenient player portal and top-rated mobile app. A giant touchscreen display will feature captivating games including award-winning progressive jackpot eInstants and omnichannel licensed themes for visitors to play. IGT will demonstrate the power of its Player Data Platform, equipped with advanced analytics and artificial intelligence predictive modeling capabilities.
- Personalized iLottery Messaging Capabilities with Xtremepush: IGT recently enhanced its iLottery customer relationship management (CRM) tools via a new partnership with Xtremepush that enables IGT customers to leverage real-time data and AI to deliver hyper-personalized omnichannel experiences, among many other features. NASPL attendees can learn how these industry-leading CRM tools provide many benefits to lotteries including improved player data reporting and tracking, intelligent delivery using artificial intelligence, and upgraded communications channels. These capabilities will be integrated into IGT's turnkey iLottery solution and available to all current and future IGT iLottery customers.
IGT will also participate in several NASPL panel discussions including:
- Jay Gendron, IGT Chief Operating Officer, Global Lottery, will participate in an executive panel, "Infusing Insights: Discussion with Level 1 Associate Members," on Nov. 1.
- Jennifer Seymour, IGT Vice President Lottery Central System, will participate in the breakout session, "Brewing the Winning Blend: Unleashing the Best in Winner Awareness," on Nov. 2.
- Clayton Atkinson, IGT Indiana Vice President Sales, will participate in the breakout session, "Savoring Success: Brewing the Perfect Recipe for Retail Incentives," on Nov. 2.
IGT (NYSE:IGT) is a global leader in gaming. We deliver entertaining and responsible gaming experiences for players across all channels and regulated segments, from Lotteries and Gaming Machines to Sports Betting and Digital. Leveraging a wealth of compelling content, substantial investment in innovation, player insights, operational expertise, and leading-edge technology, our solutions deliver unrivaled gaming experiences that engage players and drive growth. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 jurisdictions around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has approximately 10,500 employees. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.
Phil O'Shaughnessy, Global Communications, toll free in U.S./Canada +1 (844) IGT-7452; outside U.S./Canada +1 (401) 392-7452
Francesco Luti, +39 06 5189 9184; for Italian media inquiries
James Hurley, Investor Relations, +1 (401) 392-7190
© 2023 IGT
Ghostbusters ™ & © 2023 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
©2023 iHeartMedia + Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Jumanji ™ & © 2023 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
© 2023, Princess Cruises Lines, Ltd. Princess Cruises® is a registered trademark of Princess Cruise Lines, Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Used Under License. Ships Registry: Bermuda.
© 2023 Carnival Corporation. All rights reserved. Ships' Registry: The Bahamas, Panama and Malta.
Marilyn Monroe™ and the Marilyn Monroe signature are trademarks of The Estate of Marilyn Monroe LLC. Rights of Publicity and Persona Rights are used with permission of The Estate of Marilyn Monroe LLC. marilynmonroe.com
All Whitney Houston trademark and publicity rights, including the name and trademark Whitney Houston, her image, likeness and signature, are solely owned by Whit Wave IP LLC.
©2023 Califon Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
The trademarks and/or service marks used herein are either trademarks or registered trademarks of IGT, its affiliates or its licensors.
View original content to download multimedia:
SOURCE International Game Technology PLC