Auburn Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
Bookmakers project decent results from the Auburn Tigers (21-12), listing them with the 29th-ranked odds in all of college basketball to win the championship at the conclusion of the 2022-23 season, at +8000 on the moneyline.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Auburn and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
At 7:10 PM ET on Saturday, March 18, the Tigers challenge the Houston Cougars in the Second Round. Houston is a 5.5-point favorite, with the point total set at 132.5.
Auburn NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+8000||29th||Bet $100 to win $8000|
|Pre-Tournament||+10000||29th||Bet $100 to win $10000|
|Pre-New Year||+5000||21st||Bet $100 to win $5000|
|Preseason||+5000||19th||Bet $100 to win $5000|
Get the best new user offer at BetMGM using our link.
Auburn Team Stats
- Auburn's +189 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 5.7 points per game) is a result of scoring 73.0 points per game (144th in college basketball) while allowing 67.3 per contest (96th in college basketball).
- Auburn has a 21-5 record in games it was listed as favorites, and a winless 0-7 record in games it was listed as underdogs.
- In one-possession games, the Tigers are 0-1. They also are winless in games decided by two possessions or less (0-1).
- When favored by three points or fewer this season, Auburn has a 4-3 record. It is 17-2 when favored by more than three points.
Auburn Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 4-11 | Q2 Record: 5-0 | Q3 Record: 9-1 | Q4 Record: 3-0
- Auburn has tied for the 37th-most Quadrant 1 wins in the country (four), but also has tied for the 15th-most Quadrant 1 losses (11).
- Auburn has five wins over Quadrant 2 teams, tied for the 30th-most in the country.
- Auburn has nine wins against Quadrant 3 teams, tied for the 19th-most in the nation.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Watch the college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV.
Best Auburn Players
- The Tigers points and rebounds leader is Johni Broome. He averages 14.2 points per game and adds 8.5 rebounds.
- Wendell Green Jr. paces the team with 4.1 assists per game.
- The Tigers are led by Green from long distance. He hits 1.3 shots from deep per game.
- Auburn's blocks leader is Broome, who records 2.4 per game. Green leads the team by averaging 1.8 steals an outing.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.