Onyeka Okongwu Player Prop Bets: Hawks vs. Timberwolves - March 13
Onyeka Okongwu and his Atlanta Hawks teammates will face the Minnesota Timberwolves on Monday at 7:30 PM ET.
Now let's examine Okongwu's available prop bets, with a particular eye on stats and trends to help you make good picks.
Onyeka Okongwu Prop Bets vs. the Timberwolves
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Onyeka Okongwu's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Onyeka Okongwu Insights vs. the Timberwolves
- This season, Onyeka Okongwu has made 3.8 shots from the floor per game, which adds up to 8.3% of his team's total makes.
- Okongwu's opponents, the Timberwolves, have one of the NBA's fastest tempos, ranking sixth with 104.1 possessions per game, while his Hawks rank 13th in possessions per game with 102.3.
- On defense, the Timberwolves have given up 115.7 points per game, which is 18th-best in the NBA.
- On the glass, the Timberwolves have given up 44.8 rebounds per game, which puts them 24th in the NBA.
- Looking at assists, the Timberwolves are 14th in the NBA, conceding 25.3 per contest.
Onyeka Okongwu vs. the Timberwolves
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Okongwu or any of his Hawks teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.