Georgia Southern vs. Northern Illinois Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - March 17
Published: Mar. 16, 2023 at 3:40 AM EDT|Updated: Mar. 17, 2023 at 11:40 AM EDT
Friday's contest features the Georgia Southern Lady Eagles (20-8) and the Northern Illinois Huskies (16-14) facing off at Clive M. Beck Center in what is expected to be a tight matchup, with a projected 74-72 win for Georgia Southern according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 7:30 PM ET on March 17.
In their last time out, the Lady Eagles lost 81-76 to Arkansas State on Wednesday.
Georgia Southern vs. Northern Illinois Game Info
- When: Friday, March 17, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Clive M. Beck Center in Lexington, Kentucky
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
Georgia Southern vs. Northern Illinois Score Prediction
- Prediction: Georgia Southern 74, Northern Illinois 72
Georgia Southern Schedule Analysis
- On February 4, the Lady Eagles claimed their best win of the season, a 72-61 victory over the James Madison Dukes, a top 100 team (No. 97), according to our computer rankings.
Georgia Southern 2022-23 Best Wins
- 72-61 at home over JMU (No. 97) on February 4
- 69-65 on the road over JMU (No. 97) on January 19
- 63-61 at home over Marshall (No. 188) on February 16
- 83-80 on the road over Marshall (No. 188) on January 7
- 75-66 at home over Coastal Carolina (No. 210) on February 18
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Georgia Southern Performance Insights
- The Lady Eagles average 80.4 points per game (ninth in college basketball) while giving up 69.8 per contest (308th in college basketball). They have a +297 scoring differential overall and outscore opponents by 10.6 points per game.
- On offense, Georgia Southern is scoring 75.2 points per game this year in conference contests. To compare, its overall average (80.4 points per game) is 5.2 PPG higher.
- The Lady Eagles are scoring 84.6 points per game when playing at home. Away from home, they are averaging 76.2 points per contest.
- Defensively, Georgia Southern has played better at home this season, allowing 66.9 points per game, compared to 72.2 on the road.
- The Lady Eagles have seen a downturn in scoring lately, putting up 71.3 points per game in their last 10 outings, 9.1 points fewer than the 80.4 they've scored this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.