Braves Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
As of October 12, the Atlanta Braves (104-58) have the fifth-best odds in MLB to win the World Series, at +600.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|BetWay||Click Here||First bet reset up to $250 back in bonus bets if your first bet loses|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Braves MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+600||5th||(+600, bet $100 to win $600)|
Think the Braves can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Braves Team Stats
- The Braves pitching staff ranks second in MLB with a collective 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Atlanta has the 15th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (4.14).
- The Braves have hit two or more round-trippers in 87 games this season, and are 68-19 in those contests.
- Atlanta has put up five or more extra-base hits in 46 games this season, and has gone 39-7 in those contests.
- The Braves have gone 58-26 in games when they strike out 10 or more batters.
- Atlanta has gone 66-12 when it gives up three or fewer earned runs in a game this season.
Braves Next Game Information
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Phillies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Phillies Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Phillies Player Props|
Braves Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Austin Riley||+15000||-||-||.281/.345/.516 37 HR 97 RBI|
|Sean Murphy||+15000||-||-||.251/.365/.478 21 HR 68 RBI|
|Ozzie Albies||+20000||-||-||.280/.336/.513 33 HR 109 RBI|
|Michael Harris II||+20000||-||-||.293/.331/.477 18 HR 57 RBI|
|Spencer Strider||+25000||+6600||-||20-5 3.86 ERA 13.5 K/9|
|Marcell Ozuna||+25000||-||-||.274/.346/.558 40 HR 100 RBI|
|Travis d'Arnaud||+25000||-||-||.225/.288/.397 11 HR 39 RBI|
|Charlie Morton||-||+20000||-||14-12 3.64 ERA 10.1 K/9|
|Max Fried||-||+10000||-||8-1 2.55 ERA 9.3 K/9|
Braves' Top Players
- Ronald Acuna Jr. has helped carry the club's offense this year, batting .337/.416/.596 with 35 doubles, four triples, 41 home runs, 80 walks and 106 RBI.
- So far this year, Matt Olson, one of the club's best hitters, is batting .283 with a .389 OBP, 54 home runs, 127 runs, and 139 RBI, also including one stolen base.
- At the plate, Ozzie Albies is batting .280/.336/.513 with 33 home runs, 109 RBI, and a 7% walk rate. He has also added 13 stolen bases.
- Austin Riley has a .281 batting average this season to go along with a .345 OBP, 37 home runs, 117 runs scored and 97 RBI, also including three stolen bases.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.