Andrey Rublev 2023 French Open Odds
As action in the French Open continues, a round of 64 match is coming up for Andrey Rublev, and he will play Corentin Moutet. Rublev currently has +4000 odds to win this tournament at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Rublev at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 11
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Rublev's Next Match
After his 6-1, 3-6, 6-3, 6-4 win over Laslo Djere in the round of 128, Rublev will meet Moutet in the round of 64 on Wednesday, May 31 at 8:15 AM ET.
Rublev is listed at -1400 to win his next match versus Moutet. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Andrey Rublev Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +2500
- US Open odds to win: +3300
- French Open odds to win: +4000
Want to bet on Rublev? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In the Round of 128, Rublev won 6-1, 3-6, 6-3, 6-4 against Djere on Sunday.
- Rublev has won two of his 25 tournaments so far over the past 12 months, with an overall record of 47-24.
- On clay over the past year, Rublev has gone 15-6 and has won one title.
- Over the past year (across all court types), Rublev has played 71 matches and 24.9 games per match.
- In his 21 matches on a clay surface over the past year, Rublev has averaged 24.5 games.
- Rublev, over the past year, has won 83.1% of his service games and 24.0% of his return games.
- On clay over the past year, Rublev has claimed 80.2% of his service games and 29.6% of his return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.