Peyton Stearns 2023 French Open Odds
As play in the French Open continues, a round of 32 match is on tap for Peyton Stearns, and she will meet Daria Kasatkina. Stearns has +15000 odds to win this tournament at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Stearns at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 32
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Stearns' Next Match
Stearns will play in the French Open round of 32 after beating Jelena Ostapenko 6-3, 1-6, 6-2, and now meets Kasatkina on Friday, June 2 at 5:00 AM ET.
Stearns currently has odds of +180 to win her next matchup against Kasatkina. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Peyton Stearns Grand Slam Odds
- French Open odds to win: +15000
Want to bet on Stearns? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Stearns beat No. 17-ranked Ostapenko 6-3, 1-6, 6-2 on Wednesday to reach the .
- Through nine tournaments over the past 12 months, Stearns has yet to win a title, and her record is 13-8.
- Stearns has a record of 8-2 on clay over the last 12 months.
- In her 21 matches over the past year, across all court types, Stearns has averaged 23.9 games.
- On clay, Stearns has played 10 matches over the past 12 months, and she has totaled 22.9 games per match while winning 58.5% of games.
- Over the past 12 months, Stearns has won 62.6% of her service games, and she has won 45.0% of her return games.
- Stearns has claimed 64.9% of her service games on clay over the past year and 52.2% of her return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.