Tommy Paul 2023 French Open Odds
As action in the French Open continues, a round of 64 match is on tap for Tommy Paul, and he will face Nicolas Jarry. Paul's odds are +30000 to take home the trophy from Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Paul at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 11
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Paul's Next Match
Paul will be in the French Open round of 64 after getting past Dominic Stephan Stricker 6-3, 6-2, 6-4, and now meets Jarry on Thursday, June 1 at 5:00 AM ET.
Paul currently has odds of +100 to win his next contest versus Jarry. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Tommy Paul Grand Slam Odds
- French Open odds to win: +30000
Want to bet on Paul? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In the Round of 128, Paul was victorious 6-3, 6-2, 6-4 against Stricker on Tuesday.
- The 26-year-old Paul is 37-23 over the past year and is still seeking his first tournament title.
- Paul is 1-4 on clay over the past year.
- Through 60 matches over the past year (across all court types), Paul has played 26.1 games per match. He won 53.3% of them.
- On clay, Paul has played five matches over the past 12 months, and he has totaled 25.2 games per match while winning 44.4% of games.
- Over the past 12 months, Paul has won 80.3% of his service games, and he has won 25.9% of his return games.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past 12 months, Paul has won 66.7% of his games on serve, and 22.2% on return.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.