Braves vs. Dodgers: Odds, spread, over/under - May 24
Ronald Acuna Jr. and the Atlanta Braves (29-19) will host Freddie Freeman and the Los Angeles Dodgers (31-19) at Truist Park on Wednesday, May 24, with a start time of 7:20 PM ET.
The favored Braves have -120 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Dodgers, who are listed at +100. A 9.5-run total is set for this game.
Braves vs. Dodgers Time and TV Channel
- Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Probable Pitchers: Bryce Elder - ATL (3-0, 2.06 ERA) vs Tony Gonsolin - LAD (2-1, 1.13 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Braves vs. Dodgers Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available at multiple sportsbooks.
|Braves Moneyline||Dodgers Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-120||+100||-||9||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-120||+100||-||9.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-120||+100||-||9||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-115||-105||Dodgers (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
If you're wanting to bet on the Braves and Dodgers game but want some assistance with how to get started, here's a quick rundown. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Braves (-120) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they wind up winning the game, you'd get $18.33 back in your pocket.
There are lots of other ways to bet, too. You can wager on player props (will Matt Olson get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can wager, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Dodgers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Dodgers Player Props|
|Braves vs Dodgers Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Dodgers Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Dodgers|
Braves vs. Dodgers Betting Trends and Insights
- The Braves have entered the game as favorites 40 times this season and won 25, or 62.5%, of those games.
- The Braves have a 24-14 record (winning 63.2% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -120 or shorter.
- Atlanta has a 54.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Braves went 4-3 across the seven games they were favored on the moneyline in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups -- all had a set run total -- Atlanta and its opponents combined to hit the over on the total seven times.
- The Dodgers have been underdogs in seven games this season and have come away with the win four times (57.1%) in those contests.
- The Dodgers have a win-loss record of 3-2 when favored by +100 or worse by sportsbooks this year.
- In three games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Dodgers have a record of 2-1.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Los Angeles and its opponents are 7-3-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
Braves vs. Dodgers Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Austin Riley||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+400)||0.5 (+155)|
|Ronald Acuña Jr.||1.5 (+170)||1.5 (-110)||0.5 (+310)||0.5 (+140)|
|Marcell Ozuna||0.5 (-189)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+320)||0.5 (+160)|
|Eddie Rosario||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+400)||0.5 (+160)|
|Travis d'Arnaud||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+175)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Braves, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Braves Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+500||1st||1st|
Think the Braves can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Atlanta and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.