Bam Adebayo NBA Playoffs Player Prop Bets: Heat vs. Celtics - May 29
The Miami Heat, Bam Adebayo included, will play at 8:30 PM on Monday against the Boston Celtics in the 2023 NBA Playoffs.
We're going to examine Adebayo's prop bets, using stats and trends to help you make good predictions.
Bam Adebayo Prop Bets vs. the Celtics
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Bam Adebayo's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Heat vs Celtics Additional Info
|Heat Championship Futures|
|Heat vs Celtics Player Props|
|Heat vs Celtics Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Heat vs Celtics|
|Heat vs Celtics Odds/Over/Under|
|Heat vs Celtics Prediction|
|Heat vs Celtics Players to Watch|
|Heat vs Celtics Injury Report|
Bam Adebayo Insights vs. the Celtics
- Adebayo is responsible for attempting 15.9% of his team's field goal attempts this season with 14.9 per game.
- Adebayo's opponents, the Celtics, have a neutral offensive tempo, averaging 101.9 possessions per game, while his Heat average 99.2 per game, which ranks 29th among NBA teams.
- On defense, the Celtics have allowed 111.4 points per game, which is fourth-best in the NBA.
- On the boards, the Celtics have allowed 44 rebounds per game, which puts them 18th in the league.
- The Celtics are the second-ranked team in the NBA, allowing 23.1 assists per game.
Bam Adebayo vs. the Celtics
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Adebayo or any of his Heat teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.