Hawks Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
According to sportsbooks, the Atlanta Hawks (38-39) have +20000 odds to win the 2022-23 NBA championship. Next on their schedule is a matchup on Sunday, April 2 at home against the Dallas Mavericks, tipping at 6:00 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Hawks NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+20000||17th||Bet $100 to win $20000|
|To Make the Finals||+10000||-||Bet $100 to win $10000|
Think the Hawks can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Hawks Standings Information
The Hawks are currently eighth in the Eastern Conference, 4.0 games behind the sixth-place Nets, and would participate in the play-in tournament to make the playoffs.
|5||New York Knicks||10.5|
Hawks Team Stats
- The Hawks have gone 37-39 so far this season.
- The Hawks have a 21-16 record at home and a 16-23 record on the road.
- The Hawks have won 26 games (26-18) when playing as favorites, with 11 wins (11-21) when listed as the underdog.
- The Hawks have nine wins in one-possession games (in 16 opportunities), and 12 wins in 26 games decided by two possessions or less.
- The Hawks have registered seven wins when favored by three points or fewer (7-5), and they have posted a 19-13 record in games when favored by 3.5 points or more.
- When underdogs by three points or fewer this season, the Hawks have posted an 8-11 record. They are 3-10 when underdogs by more than three points.
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Hawks' Top Players
- The Hawks leader in points and assists is Trae Young, who puts up 26.3 points per game to go with 9.9 assists.
- Atlanta's best rebounder is Clint Capela, who averages 11.1 boards per game in addition to his 12.0 PPG average.
- The Hawks get the most three-point shooting production out of Young, who knocks down 2.2 threes per game.
- Dejounte Murray and Onyeka Okongwu lead Atlanta on the defensive end, with Murray leading the team in steals by averaging 1.5 per game and Okongwu in blocks, averaging 1.3 per contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.