Braves vs. Mets: Odds, spread, over/under - June 6
The Atlanta Braves (35-24) and the New York Mets (30-30) will clash on Tuesday, June 6 at Truist Park, with Bryce Elder pitching for the Braves and Carlos Carrasco taking the mound for the Mets. The first pitch will be thrown at 7:20 PM ET.
The Mets are +140 moneyline underdogs for this matchup against the favored Braves (-165). The over/under is 10.5 runs for the contest.
Braves vs. Mets Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, June 6, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV: TBS
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Probable Pitchers: Elder - ATL (3-0, 1.92 ERA) vs Carrasco - NYM (2-2, 5.74 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Braves vs. Mets Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted at individual sportsbooks.
|Braves Moneyline||Mets Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-165||+140||-||10||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-165||+140||-||10.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-169||+140||-||10.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
Looking to bet on the Braves versus Mets game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Braves (-165) in this matchup, means that you think the Braves will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $16.06 back.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to play, such as player props (will Matt Olson hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Mets Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Mets Player Props|
|Braves vs Mets Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Mets Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Mets|
Braves vs. Mets Betting Trends and Insights
- The Braves have won 29, or 59.2%, of the 49 games they've played as favorites this season.
- The Braves have a record of 14-7 when they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -165 or shorter (66.7% winning percentage).
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 62.3% chance of a victory for Atlanta.
- The Braves were favored on the moneyline in eight of their last 10 games, and they went 3-5 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups -- all had a set run total -- Atlanta and its opponents combined to go over the total three times.
- The Mets have won in six, or 40%, of the 15 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- The Mets have played as an underdog of +140 or more just one time this year and came away with a loss in that game.
- In three games over the last 10 matchups when set as underdogs by oddsmakers, the Mets had a record of 2-1.
- New York and its opponents have combined to hit the over four times in the last 10 games with a total.
Braves vs. Mets Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Marcell Ozuna||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+290)||0.5 (+130)|
|Eddie Rosario||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+375)||0.5 (+140)|
|Ozzie Albies||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+170)|
|Orlando Arcia||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+150)||0.5 (+675)||0.5 (+195)|
|Austin Riley||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+100)||0.5 (+360)||0.5 (+120)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Braves Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+500||1st||1st|
Think the Braves can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Atlanta and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.