Matt Olson Player Prop Bets: Braves vs. Nationals - June 9
Matt Olson -- 1-for-6 in his most recent game -- will be in action for the Atlanta Braves versus the Washington Nationals, with Josiah Gray on the mound, on June 9 at 7:20 PM ET.
In his previous game, he went 1-for-6 against the Mets.
Matt Olson Game Info & Props vs. the Nationals
- Game Day: Friday, June 9, 2023
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Stadium: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Nationals Starter: Josiah Gray
- TV Channel: BSSE
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -222)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +190)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +100)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -167)
Looking to place a prop bet on Matt Olson? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
Matt Olson At The Plate
- Olson is hitting .231 with 10 doubles, a triple, 17 home runs and 44 walks.
- He ranks 128th in batting average, 34th in on base percentage, and 20th in slugging among qualified batters in MLB action.
- Olson will look to extend his four-game hitting streak. He's batting .227 in his last games.
- Olson has picked up a hit in 61.3% of his 62 games this year, with more than one hit in 21.0% of them.
- In 24.2% of his games this year, he has hit a long ball, and 6% of his trips to the plate.
- Olson has picked up an RBI in 41.9% of his games this year, with more than one RBI in 17.7% of his games. He has also produced three or more runs in five contests.
- In 34 of 62 games this year, he has scored, and 11 of those games included multiple runs.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Matt Olson Home/Away Batting Splits
Nationals Pitching Rankings
- The Nationals pitching staff ranks last in MLB with a collective 7.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Nationals' 4.70 team ERA ranks 25th among all league pitching staffs.
- Nationals pitchers combine to give up 83 total home runs at a clip of 1.4 per game (to rank 25th in the league).
- Gray makes the start for the Nationals, his 13th of the season. He is 4-5 with a 3.09 ERA and 55 strikeouts in 67 2/3 innings pitched.
- The righty's most recent time out was on Friday against the Philadelphia Phillies, when he went 5 1/3 innings, surrendering four earned runs while giving up six hits.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season, the 25-year-old ranks 20th in ERA (3.09), 55th in WHIP (1.418), and 53rd in K/9 (7.4).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.