Orlando Arcia Player Prop Bets: Braves vs. Nationals - June 9
On Friday, Orlando Arcia (.368 batting average in his past 10 games, with a double, a home run, three walks and four RBI) and the Atlanta Braves play the Washington Nationals, whose starting pitcher will be Josiah Gray. First pitch is at 7:20 PM ET.
In his last game, he hit a home run while going 3-for-5 against the Mets.
Orlando Arcia Game Info & Props vs. the Nationals
- Game Day: Friday, June 9, 2023
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Stadium: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Nationals Starter: Josiah Gray
- TV Channel: BSSE
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -222)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +650)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +190)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +115)
Looking to place a prop bet on Orlando Arcia? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
Orlando Arcia At The Plate
- Arcia is batting .326 with eight doubles, five home runs and 12 walks.
- Arcia has picked up a hit in 68.3% of his 41 games this season, with multiple hits in 34.1% of those games.
- In 12.2% of his games this season, he has gone deep, and 3.2% of his trips to the dish.
- Arcia has driven in a run in 13 games this season (31.7%), including four games with more than one RBI (9.8%).
- He has scored in 16 games this season (39.0%), including five multi-run games (12.2%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Orlando Arcia Home/Away Batting Splits
Nationals Pitching Rankings
- The 7.5 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Nationals pitching staff ranks last in MLB.
- The Nationals have a 4.70 team ERA that ranks 25th among all league pitching staffs.
- Nationals pitchers combine to rank 25th in baseball in home runs allowed (83 total, 1.4 per game).
- Gray makes the start for the Nationals, his 13th of the season. He is 4-5 with a 3.09 ERA and 55 strikeouts in 67 2/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander's last time out came on Friday against the Philadelphia Phillies, when he went 5 1/3 innings, surrendering four earned runs while giving up six hits.
- Among pitchers who qualify in MLB play this season, the 25-year-old ranks 20th in ERA (3.09), 55th in WHIP (1.418), and 53rd in K/9 (7.4).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.