Dream vs. Wings Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under for WNBA Playoffs Round 1 Game 1 - September 15
The Dallas Wings will host the Atlanta Dream in Game 1 of the first round of the WNBA Playoffs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Dream gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Dream vs. Wings Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, September 15, 2023 at 9:30 PM ET
- Where: College Park Center in Arlington, Texas
- TV: ESPN2
- Favorite: Wings (-6.5)
- Over/Under: 169.5
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on the Wings or Dream with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use our link for the best new user offer, no promo code required!
Dream vs. Wings Score Prediction
Prediction: Wings 88 Dream 81
Spread & Total Prediction for Dream vs. Wings
- Pick ATS: Wings (-6.5)
- Pick OU: Over (169.5)
Dream vs. Wings Spread & Total Insights
- Atlanta has been the underdog in 22 games this season and won eight (36.4%) of those contests.
- The Dream have a record of 2-6 in games where oddsmakers have them as underdogs of at least +240 on the moneyline.
- Atlanta's record against the spread is 19-18-0.
- As 6.5-point underdogs or more, the Dream are 4-5 against the spread.
- Atlanta has seen 16 of its 39 games go over the point total.
- The average total for Dream games this season is 166.5 points, three fewer points than this game's over/under.
Dream Performance Insights
- The Dream score 82.5 points per game and allow 84, making them fifth in the WNBA offensively and seventh on defense.
- On the glass, Atlanta is third-best in the WNBA in rebounds (36.1 per game). But it is third-worst in rebounds allowed (35.6 per game).
- At 13.6 turnovers committed per game and 13 turnovers forced, the Dream are ninth and seventh in the league, respectively.
- In 2023 the Dream are worst in the league in 3-point makes (6.4 per game) and rank seventh in 3-point percentage (33.6%).
- Defensively, the Dream are third-best in the WNBA in 3-pointers allowed per game at 7.2. They are third-best in 3-point percentage allowed at 33.3%.
- In 2023, Atlanta has attempted 72.1% percent of its shots from inside the 3-point line, and 27.9% percent from beyond it. In terms of made shots, 78.1% of Atlanta's buckets have been 2-pointers, and 21.9% have been 3-pointers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.