Georgia State vs. Charlotte: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 16
Oddsmakers give the Georgia State Panthers (2-0) the advantage on Saturday, September 16, 2023 against the Charlotte 49ers (1-1). Georgia State is favored by 6.5 points. An over/under of 52.5 is set for the game.
Georgia State is totaling 38.5 points per game on offense (33rd in the FBS), and ranks 73rd on defense with 24.5 points allowed per game. Charlotte ranks 102nd in the FBS with 22 points per game on offense, and it ranks 56th with 20.5 points ceded per game on the defensive side of the ball.
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Georgia State vs. Charlotte Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Venue: Jerry Richardson Stadium
- TV Channel: ESPN+
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Georgia State vs. Charlotte? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 3 Sun Belt Betting Trends
- Louisiana vs UAB
- UL Monroe vs Texas A&M
- Tulane vs Southern Miss
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Georgia Southern vs Wisconsin
- James Madison vs Troy
- James Madison vs Troy
- East Carolina vs Appalachian State
- South Alabama vs Oklahoma State
Georgia State Betting Records & Stats
Georgia State Stats Leaders
- In 12 games last year, Darren Grainger passed for 2,431 yards (202.6 per game), with 18 touchdowns and seven interceptions, and a completion percentage of 58.4%.
- Grainger also rushed for 747 yards and seven TDs.
- Jamari Thrash had 60 catches for 1,110 yards (92.5 per game) and seven touchdowns in 12 games.
- On the ground, Tucker Gregg scored 12 touchdowns a season ago and accumulated 705 yards (58.8 per game).
- On the ground, Marcus Carroll scored five touchdowns and accumulated 616 yards (51.3 per game).
- Jordan Veneziale amassed 65 tackles, two TFL, and two sacks in 12 games last year.
- Jontrey Hunter had two interceptions to go with 36 tackles, four TFL, two sacks, and two passes defended.
- In 12 games a season ago, Antavious Lane recorded 55 tackles, one TFL, and two interceptions.
- On defense in 2022, Javon Denis supplied 29 tackles, four TFL, and four sacks over 12 games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.