Sofia Kenin vs. Barbora Krejcikova: Prediction and Match Betting Odds | San Diego Open
Sofia Kenin will face Barbora Krejcikova in the San Diego Open final on Saturday, September 16.
With -185 odds, Krejcikova is the favorite against Kenin for this tournament final versus the underdog, who is +145.
Looking to place a bet on this or other tennis matches? Head over to BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks, and sign up today with our link!
Sofia Kenin vs. Barbora Krejcikova Match Information
- Tournament: The San Diego Open
- Round: Finals
- Date: Saturday, September 16
- Venue: Barnes Tennis Center
- Location: San Diego, California
- Court Surface: Hard
Watch live tennis and many more sports and shows without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Sofia Kenin vs. Barbora Krejcikova Prediction and Odds
Based on the moneyline in this match, Barbora Krejcikova has a 64.9% chance to win.
|Sofia Kenin||Barbora Krejcikova|
|+145||Odds to Win Match||-185|
|40.8%||Implied Prob. to Win Match||64.9%|
|45||Computer Predicted Prob. to Win Match||55|
Bet on tennis with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Sofia Kenin vs. Barbora Krejcikova Trends and Insights
- Kenin is looking to stay on track after a 6-2, 5-7, 6-4 win over No. 61-ranked Emma Navarro in Friday's semifinals.
- Krejcikova will look to maintain momentum after a 3-6, 7-5, 6-2 win over No. 43-ranked Danielle Collins in the semifinals on Friday.
- In her 34 matches over the past year across all court surfaces, Kenin has played an average of 21.1 games.
- Kenin has played 20 matches on hard courts over the past 12 months, and 21.5 games per match.
- Krejcikova is averaging 20.3 games per match through her 50 matches played in the past 12 months across all court surfaces, winning 55.7% of those games.
- In 35 matches on hard courts in the past year, Krejcikova has averaged 21.2 games per match and 9.6 games per set, winning 56.0% of those games.
- In the only match between Kenin and Krejcikova dating back to 2015, in the Internazionali BNL d'Italia Round of 32, Krejcikova came out on top 6-1, 6-4.
- In two sets between Krejcikova and Kenin, Krejcikova has yet to lose one.
- Krejcikova has won 12 games (70.6% win rate) versus Kenin, who has claimed five games.
- In one head-to-head match, Kenin and Krejcikova have averaged 17.0 games and 2.0 sets per match.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.