How to Watch the Braves vs. Marlins Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 17
Charlie Morton takes the mound for the Atlanta Braves on Sunday at LoanDepot park against Luis Arraez and the Miami Marlins. First pitch is at 1:40 PM ET for the final game of a three-game series.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Braves vs. Marlins Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSFL
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Venue: LoanDepot park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Read More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Marlins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Marlins Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Marlins Prediction|
|Braves vs Marlins Odds|
Braves Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Atlanta Braves average 1.9 home runs per game and have hit a league-leading 287 home runs in total.
- Atlanta leads MLB with a .503 slugging percentage this season, collecting 566 extra-base hits.
- The Braves lead the majors with a .275 batting average.
- Atlanta scores the most runs in baseball (863 total, 5.8 per game).
- The Braves are the top team in baseball this season with a .344 on-base percentage.
- Braves hitters strike out 7.9 times per game, the fourth-lowest average in the majors.
- The pitching staff for Atlanta has a collective 9.6 K/9 to pace MLB.
- Atlanta's 4.02 team ERA ranks 10th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Braves average MLB's 14th-ranked WHIP (1.282).
Braves Probable Starting Pitcher
- Morton gets the start for the Braves, his 29th of the season. He is 14-11 with a 3.42 ERA and 177 strikeouts in 157 2/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander last pitched on Monday against the Philadelphia Phillies, when he went six innings, allowing four earned runs while giving up six hits.
- Morton enters this outing with 12 quality starts under his belt this year.
- Morton has pitched five or more innings in a game 24 times this season heading into this matchup.
- He has had seven appearances this season in which he held his opponents to zero earned runs.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Braves Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/11/2023||Phillies||L 7-5||Away||Kyle Wright||Michael Lorenzen|
|9/12/2023||Phillies||W 7-6||Away||Max Fried||Zack Wheeler|
|9/13/2023||Phillies||W 4-1||Away||Spencer Strider||Cristopher Sanchez|
|9/15/2023||Marlins||L 9-6||Away||Bryce Elder||Johnny Cueto|
|9/16/2023||Marlins||L 11-5||Away||Jared Shuster||Bryan Hoeing|
|9/17/2023||Marlins||-||Away||Charlie Morton||Jesús Luzardo|
|9/18/2023||Phillies||-||Home||Kyle Wright||Zack Wheeler|
|9/19/2023||Phillies||-||Home||Max Fried||Cristopher Sanchez|
|9/20/2023||Phillies||-||Home||Spencer Strider||Aaron Nola|
|9/21/2023||Nationals||-||Away||Bryce Elder||Jake Irvin|
|9/22/2023||Nationals||-||Away||Charlie Morton||Trevor Williams|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.