Marcos Giron 2023 Chengdu Open Odds
Marcos Giron faces Alexander Bublik to begin play in the Chengdu Open in Chengdu, China (in the round of 32). In his last tournament (the US Open), he was eliminated by Alejandro Davidovich Fokina in the round of 128. Giron currently is +2500 to win it all at Sichuan International Tennis Center.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 Chengdu Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Giron at the 2023 Chengdu Open
- Next Round: Round of 32
- Tournament Dates: September 19-26
- Venue: Sichuan International Tennis Center
- Location: Chengdu, China
- Court Surface: Hard
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Giron's Next Match
Giron will face Bublik in the round of 32 of the Chengdu Open on Thursday, September 21 at 4:30 AM ET.
Giron is listed at +120 to win his next contest against Bublik. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Want to bet on Giron? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Giron most recently played on August 28, 2023, a 4-6, 4-6, 2-6 loss to No. 21-ranked Davidovich Fokina in the Round of 128 of the US Open.
- In 28 tournaments over the past 12 months, Giron has yet to win a title, and his record is 28-28.
- In 18 tournaments on hard courts over the past 12 months, Giron has gone 18-18.
- Giron has played 24.6 games per match in his 56 matches over the past year across all court surfaces.
- In his 36 matches on a hard surface over the past year, Giron has averaged 24.0 games.
- Giron, over the past year, has won 77.5% of his service games and 23.2% of his return games.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages on hard courts over the past 12 months, Giron has won 76.6% of his games on serve and 21.8% on return.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.