Falcons Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of September 21 the Atlanta Falcons' odds of winning the Super Bowl are listed at +4000.
Watch the Falcons this season on Fubo!
Falcons Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC South: +150
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +4000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Falcons to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Atlanta Betting Insights
- Atlanta put together a 9-7-0 ATS record last year.
- A total of seven Falcons games last season hit the over.
- On offense, Atlanta ranked 24th in the NFL with 318.6 yards per game last season. Meanwhile, it ranked 27th in total defense (362.1 yards allowed per contest).
- Last season the Falcons won only once on the road and had a 6-3 record at home.
- When favored, Atlanta went undefeated (4-0) a season ago, and 3-9 as the underdog.
- In the NFC South the Falcons won just two games (2-4), and in the conference as a whole they went 6-6.
Falcons Impact Players
- In 16 games last year, Tyler Allgeier ran for 1,035 yards (64.7 per game) and three touchdowns.
- In the passing game, Allgeier scored one touchdown, with 16 receptions for 139 yards.
- Cordarrelle Patterson rushed for 695 yards (53.5 per game) and eight touchdowns in 13 games.
- In nine games for the Commanders a season ago, Taylor Heinicke passed for 1,859 yards (206.6 per game), with 12 touchdowns and six interceptions, and a completion percentage of 62.2%.
- In the passing game, Drake London scored four TDs, hauling in 72 balls for 866 yards (50.9 per game).
- On defense last year, Richie Grant helped set the tone with two interceptions to go with 122 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and seven passes defended in 17 games.
Bet on Falcons to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Falcons Player Futures
2023-24 Falcons NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Panthers||W 24-10||+25000|
|2||September 17||Packers||W 25-24||+4000|
|3||September 24||@ Lions||-||+2800|
|4||October 1||@ Jaguars||-||+2500|
|7||October 22||@ Buccaneers||-||+6600|
|8||October 29||@ Titans||-||+6600|
|10||November 12||@ Cardinals||-||+100000|
|13||December 3||@ Jets||-||+6600|
|15||December 17||@ Panthers||-||+25000|
|17||December 31||@ Bears||-||+25000|
|18||January 7||@ Saints||-||+2800|
Odds are current as of September 21 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.