Oregon State vs. Washington State: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 23
The No. 14 Oregon State Beavers (3-0) will meet a fellow Pac-12 opponent, the No. 21 Washington State Cougars (3-0) in a matchup on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at Martin Stadium. The Beavers are listed as favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 3 points. The over/under in this contest is 58.5 points.
In this article, you can find the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Oregon State vs. Washington State matchup.
Oregon State vs. Washington State Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Pullman, Washington
- Venue: Martin Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Oregon State vs. Washington State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted on several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Oregon State Moneyline||Washington State Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Oregon State (-3)||58.5||-150||+125||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Oregon State (-2.5)||58.5||-146||+122||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 4 Odds
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- UAB vs Georgia
- Cal vs Washington
- NC State vs Virginia
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- Georgia State vs Coastal Carolina
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- Iowa vs Penn State
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- Colorado vs Oregon
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- Texas vs Baylor
- SMU vs TCU
- Florida State vs Clemson
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- UCF vs Kansas State
- Arkansas vs LSU
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- BYU vs Kansas
- USC vs Arizona State
- UCLA vs Utah
Oregon State vs. Washington State Betting Trends
- Oregon State has won one game against the spread this season.
- The Beavers have covered the spread once when favored by 3 points or more this season (in two opportunities).
- Washington State has won all two of its games against the spread this season.
- The Cougars have been an underdog by 3 points or more once this season, and covered the spread.
Oregon State & Washington State 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+3500||Bet $100 to win $3500|
|To Win the Pac-12||+340||Bet $100 to win $340|
|To Win the National Champ.||+20000||Bet $100 to win $20000|
|To Win the Pac-12||+2500||Bet $100 to win $2500|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.