Falcons Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Atlanta Falcons have +4000 odds to win the Super Bowl, 13th-ranked in the NFL as of September 24.
Watch the Falcons this season on Fubo!
Falcons Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC South: +150
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +4000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Falcons to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Atlanta Betting Insights
- Atlanta went 9-7-0 ATS last season.
- A total of seven Falcons games last season went over the point total.
- Atlanta put up 318.6 yards per game on offense last year (24th in NFL), and it surrendered 362.1 yards per game (27th) on the other side of the ball.
- The Falcons were 6-3 at home last season, but they won only one game away from home.
- As the underdog, Atlanta went 3-9 last season. When favored, however, went undefeated (4-0).
- The Falcons won only twice in the NFC South (2-4) and went 6-6 in the NFC as a whole.
Falcons Impact Players
- Tyler Allgeier rushed for 1,035 yards (64.7 per game) and three touchdowns in 16 games last year.
- Also, Allgeier had 16 receptions for 139 yards and one touchdown.
- Cordarrelle Patterson ran for 695 yards (53.5 per game) and eight touchdowns in 13 games.
- In nine games for the Commanders a season ago, Taylor Heinicke threw for 1,859 yards (206.6 per game), with 12 touchdowns and six interceptions, and a completion percentage of 62.2%.
- Drake London had 72 receptions for 866 yards (50.9 per game) and four touchdowns in 17 games.
- Richie Grant delivered two interceptions to go with 122 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and seven passes defended in 17 games last year.
Bet on Falcons to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Falcons Player Futures
2023-24 Falcons NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Panthers||W 24-10||+25000|
|2||September 17||Packers||W 25-24||+4000|
|3||September 24||@ Lions||-||+2800|
|4||October 1||@ Jaguars||-||+2500|
|7||October 22||@ Buccaneers||-||+6600|
|8||October 29||@ Titans||-||+6600|
|10||November 12||@ Cardinals||-||+100000|
|13||December 3||@ Jets||-||+6600|
|15||December 17||@ Panthers||-||+25000|
|17||December 31||@ Bears||-||+25000|
|18||January 7||@ Saints||-||+2800|
Odds are current as of September 24 at 11:15 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.