Padres vs. Giants Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 25
Monday's game at Oracle Park has the San Diego Padres (77-79) squaring off against the San Francisco Giants (77-79) at 9:45 PM ET (on September 25). Our computer prediction projects a narrow 5-3 win for the Padres, so expect a competitive matchup.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Padres will send Blake Snell (14-9) to the mound, while Logan Webb (10-13) will get the nod for the Giants.
Padres vs. Giants Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, September 25, 2023 at 9:45 PM ET
- Where: Oracle Park in San Francisco, California
- How to Watch on TV: Fox Sports 1
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Padres vs. Giants Score Prediction
Our pick for this contest is Padres 5, Giants 4.
Total Prediction for Padres vs. Giants
- Total Prediction: Over 7 runs
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Explore More About This Game
Padres Performance Insights
- In nine games over the last 10 matchups when favored by oddsmakers, the Padres have a record of 8-1.
- When it comes to hitting the over, San Diego and its opponents are 4-6-0 in its last 10 games with a total.
- In their last game with a spread, the Padres failed to cover.
- The Padres have won 64, or 55.7%, of the 115 games they've played as favorites this season.
- San Diego has entered 115 games this season favored by -115 or more and is 64-51 in those contests.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 53.5% chance of a victory for the Padres.
- San Diego has scored 731 runs (4.7 per game) this season, which ranks 13th in MLB.
- The Padres have a 3.88 team ERA that ranks sixth across all MLB pitching staffs.
Giants Performance Insights
- In five games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Giants have posted a mark of 1-4.
- In its previous 10 matchups with a total posted by sportsbooks, San Francisco and its foes are 4-5-1 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Giants have had a spread set in one of their past 10 games, and they have come up short of covering the spread each time.
- The Giants have won in 29, or 42.6%, of the 68 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This season, San Francisco has been victorious 22 times in 56 chances when named as an underdog of at least -105 or worse on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Giants have a 51.2% chance of walking away with the win.
- Averaging 4.3 runs per game (664 total), San Francisco is the 23rd-highest scoring team in MLB.
- The Giants have pitched to a 4.10 ERA this season, which ranks 13th in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 19||Rockies||W 2-0||Blake Snell vs Ryan Feltner|
|September 20||Rockies||W 3-2||Seth Lugo vs Chase Anderson|
|September 22||Cardinals||W 4-2||Matt Waldron vs Dakota Hudson|
|September 23||Cardinals||L 5-2||Nick Martínez vs Jake Woodford|
|September 24||Cardinals||W 12-2||Michael Wacha vs Drew Rom|
|September 25||@ Giants||-||Blake Snell vs Logan Webb|
|September 26||@ Giants||-||Seth Lugo vs Kyle Harrison|
|September 27||@ Giants||-||Matt Waldron vs Sean Manaea|
|September 29||@ White Sox||-||Nick Martínez vs Dylan Cease|
|September 30||@ White Sox||-||Michael Wacha vs Mike Clevinger|
|October 1||@ White Sox||-||Blake Snell vs José Ureña|
|September 20||@ Diamondbacks||L 7-1||Logan Webb vs Merrill Kelly|
|September 21||@ Dodgers||L 7-2||Kyle Harrison vs Emmet Sheehan|
|September 22||@ Dodgers||W 5-1||Sean Manaea vs Caleb Ferguson|
|September 23||@ Dodgers||L 7-0||John Brebbia vs Clayton Kershaw|
|September 24||@ Dodgers||L 3-2||Ryan Walker vs Lance Lynn|
|September 25||Padres||-||Logan Webb vs Blake Snell|
|September 26||Padres||-||Kyle Harrison vs Seth Lugo|
|September 27||Padres||-||Sean Manaea vs Matt Waldron|
|September 29||Dodgers||-||TBA vs Lance Lynn|
|September 30||Dodgers||-||TBA vs Clayton Kershaw|
|October 1||Dodgers||-||Logan Webb vs Bobby Miller|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.