Braves vs. Cubs: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Ronald Acuna Jr. and the Atlanta Braves meet Ian Happ and the Chicago Cubs at Truist Park on Tuesday at 7:20 PM ET, in the first game of a three-game series.
The Braves are the favorite in this one, at -145, while the underdog Cubs have +120 odds to win. The total for the contest has been listed at 9.5 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Braves gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Braves vs. Cubs Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV: TBS
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Braves Recent Betting Performance
- In nine games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the Braves have a record of 4-5.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Braves and their opponents have failed to hit the over twice.
- The Braves have a record of 3-1-0 ATS over their last 10 games.
Explore More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Cubs Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Cubs Odds|
|Braves vs Cubs Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Cubs|
Braves Betting Records & Stats
- The Braves have been the moneyline favorite 141 total times this season. They've gone 92-49 in those games.
- Atlanta has gone 78-34 (winning 69.6% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -145 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Braves a 59.2% chance to win.
- Atlanta has played in 156 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 88 times (88-65-3).
- The Braves have put together a 17-13-0 record ATS this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.