Karen Khachanov vs. Yoshihito Nishioka: Prediction and Match Betting Odds | Zhuhai Championships
In the Zhuhai Championships final on Tuesday, Karen Khachanov faces Yoshihito Nishioka.
Khachanov is favored (-175) to win the final versus Nishioka (+140).
Looking to place a bet on this or other tennis matches? Head over to BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks, and sign up today with our link!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Karen Khachanov vs. Yoshihito Nishioka Match Information
- Tournament: The Zhuhai Championships
- Round: Finals
- Date: Tuesday, September 26
- Venue: Hengqin International Tennis Center Zhuhai
- Location: Zhuhai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
Watch live tennis and many more sports and shows without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Karen Khachanov vs. Yoshihito Nishioka Prediction and Odds
Based on the moneyline in this match, Karen Khachanov has a 63.6% chance to win.
|Karen Khachanov||Yoshihito Nishioka|
|-175||Odds to Win Match||+140|
|63.6%||Implied Prob. to Win Match||41.7%|
|54.4||Computer Predicted Prob. to Win Match||45.6|
Bet on tennis with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Karen Khachanov vs. Yoshihito Nishioka Trends and Insights
- In the semifinals on Monday, Khachanov defeated Sebastian Korda 7-5, 6-4.
- Nishioka advanced to the finals by defeating No. 63-ranked Aslan Karatsev 6-4, 6-4 on Monday.
- Khachanov has played 25.2 games per match (21.9 in best-of-three matches) in his 45 matches over the past year (across all court surfaces).
- On hard courts, Khachanov has played 29 matches over the past year, totaling 24.1 games per match (21.3 in best-of-three matches) while winning 53.6% of games.
- In the past 12 months, Nishioka has played 47 total matches (across all court surfaces), winning 50.0% of the games. He averages 25.6 games per match (23.7 in best-of-three matches) and 9.9 games per set.
- Nishioka is averaging 24.4 games per match (23.7 in best-of-three matches) and 10.0 games per set in 37 matches on hard courts in the past year.
- Khachanov has put up a 2-1 record against Nishioka. Their last match was a 6-0, 6-0, 7-6 win for Khachanov in the Australian Open Round of 16 on January 21, 2023.
- In eight total sets against one another, Khachanov has taken five, while Nishioka has claimed three.
- Khachanov and Nishioka have matched up for 75 total games, and Khachanov has won more often, claiming 46 of them.
- In three matches between Khachanov and Nishioka, they have played 25.0 games and 2.7 sets per match on average.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.