Falcons Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Atlanta Falcons right now have +5000 odds of winning the Super Bowl.
Watch the Falcons this season on Fubo!
Falcons Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC South: +145
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +5000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Falcons to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Falcons Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Falcons' Super Bowl odds (+5000) place them 17th in the league, but according to computer rankings they are only 20th.
- Sportsbooks have moved the Falcons' Super Bowl odds up from +8000 at the beginning of the season to +5000. Among all teams in the NFL, that is the 11th-biggest change.
- The Falcons' chances of winning the Super Bowl, based on their odds, are 2%.
Atlanta Betting Insights
- Atlanta has one win against the spread this year.
- The Falcons have had one game (out of three) go over the total this year.
- The Falcons have been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times this season, and they won both of the games.
- Atlanta lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Falcons are totaling 283.3 yards per game on offense, which ranks them 26th in the NFL. Defensively, they rank eighth, giving up 287.7 yards per game.
- Offensively, the Falcons rank 23rd in the NFL with 18.3 points per game. Meanwhile, they rank seventh in points allowed (287.7 points allowed per contest).
Falcons Impact Players
- In three games, Bijan Robinson has run for 213 yards (71.0 per game) and zero TDs.
- Robinson also has 14 catches for 102 yards and one TD.
- In three games, Desmond Ridder has passed for 553 yards (184.3 per game), with two touchdowns and one interception, completing 62.5%.
- On the ground, Ridder has scored one TD and accumulated 41 yards.
- Tyler Allgeier has run for 135 yards (45.0 per game) and two scores in three games.
- Drake London has eight catches for 98 yards (32.7 per game) and one TD in three games.
- Jessie Bates III has amassed three picks to go with 24 tackles and three passes defended in three games for the Falcons.
Bet on Falcons to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Falcons Player Futures
2023-24 Falcons NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Panthers||W 24-10||+30000|
|2||September 17||Packers||W 25-24||+4000|
|3||September 24||@ Lions||L 20-6||+2200|
|4||October 1||@ Jaguars||-||+3000|
|7||October 22||@ Buccaneers||-||+10000|
|8||October 29||@ Titans||-||+8000|
|10||November 12||@ Cardinals||-||+50000|
|13||December 3||@ Jets||-||+15000|
|15||December 17||@ Panthers||-||+30000|
|17||December 31||@ Bears||-||+40000|
|18||January 7||@ Saints||-||+4000|
Odds are current as of September 27 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.