Braves vs. Cubs: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Seiya Suzuki and the Chicago Cubs take the field on Thursday at Truist Park against AJ Smith-Shawver, who will start for the Atlanta Braves. First pitch is set for 7:20 PM ET for the final game of a three-game series.
The Cubs have been listed as +120 moneyline underdogs in this matchup against the Braves (-145). The total is 9.5 runs for this game.
Rep your team with officially licensed Braves gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Braves vs. Cubs Odds & Info
- Date: Thursday, September 28, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV: BSSO
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Braves Recent Betting Performance
- The Braves have played as the favorite in nine of their past 10 games and won six of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Braves and their opponents have failed to hit the over twice.
- Over their last 10 games, the Braves are 3-1-0 against the spread. Atlanta games have gone over the run total three straight times, and the average total during this stretch was 9.2 runs.
Discover More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Cubs Player Props|
|Braves vs Cubs Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Cubs Odds|
|Braves vs Cubs Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Cubs|
Braves Betting Records & Stats
- The Braves have gone 94-49 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 65.7% of those games).
- Atlanta has an 80-34 record (winning 70.2% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -145 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup's moneyline, the Braves' implied win probability is 59.2%.
- Atlanta has played in 158 games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 90 times (90-65-3).
- The Braves are 17-13-0 ATS this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.