Falcons Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +8000, the Atlanta Falcons are No. 11 in the league in terms of Super Bowl-winning odds as of December 8.
Watch the Falcons this season on Fubo!
Falcons Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC South: -175
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +8000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Falcons to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Falcons in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Falcons Super Bowl Odds Insights
- Sportsbooks rate the Falcons much higher (11th-best in the NFL) than the computer rankings do (23rd).
- In terms of winning the Super Bowl, the Falcons currently have the same odds, going from +8000 at the beginning of the season to +8000.
- With odds of +8000, the Falcons have been given a 1.2% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Atlanta Betting Insights
- Against the spread, Atlanta is 4-8-0 this season.
- This year, four of the Falcons' 12 games have gone over the point total.
- The Falcons are 4-4 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 50% of those games).
- Atlanta has entered the game as an underdog four times this season and won twice.
- The Falcons are compiling 328.6 yards per game on offense, which ranks them 18th in the NFL. On defense, they rank 10th, allowing 315.9 yards per game.
- The Falcons are totaling 18.8 points per game on offense, which ranks them 24th in the NFL. On the other side of the ball, they rank seventh, allowing 20 points per contest.
Falcons Impact Players
- Bijan Robinson has rushed for 756 yards (63.0 per game) and three TDs in 12 games.
- Also, Robinson has 35 receptions for 266 yards and three TDs.
- Desmond Ridder has passed for 2,029 yards (184.5 per game), completing 63.3%, with eight touchdowns and eight interceptions in 11 games.
- On the ground, Ridder has scored four TDs and accumulated 180 yards.
- On the ground, Tyler Allgeier has scored three TDs and picked up 492 yards (41.0 per game).
- In the passing game, Drake London has scored two times, catching 46 balls for 573 yards (52.1 per game).
- In 12 games for the Falcons, Jessie Bates III has totaled 1.0 TFL, 92 tackles, and five interceptions.
Bet on Falcons to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Falcons Player Futures
2023-24 Falcons NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Panthers||W 24-10||+150000|
|2||September 17||Packers||W 25-24||+8000|
|3||September 24||@ Lions||L 20-6||+1600|
|4||October 1||@ Jaguars||L 23-7||+2000|
|5||October 8||Texans||W 21-19||+5000|
|6||October 15||Commanders||L 24-16||+150000|
|7||October 22||@ Buccaneers||W 16-13||+15000|
|8||October 29||@ Titans||L 28-23||+100000|
|9||November 5||Vikings||L 31-28||+12500|
|10||November 12||@ Cardinals||L 25-23||+150000|
|12||November 26||Saints||W 24-15||+12500|
|13||December 3||@ Jets||W 13-8||+75000|
|15||December 17||@ Panthers||-||+150000|
|17||December 31||@ Bears||-||+100000|
|18||January 7||@ Saints||-||+12500|
Odds are current as of December 8 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.