Georgia Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Right now, the Georgia Bulldogs (5-3) are not contenders to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season, with +50000 odds on the moneyline to win it all.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Bulldogs are at home against the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets. Gametime is slated for 7:30 PM ET on Tuesday, December 5. There are currently no odds set for this game.
Georgia NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+50000||81st||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|Preseason||+15000||50th||Bet $100 to win $15000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Georgia Team Stats
- Georgia averages 71.6 points per game (245th in college basketball) while giving up 70.9 per contest (179th in college basketball). It has a +6 scoring differential overall.
- The Bulldogs are 4-0 at home, 1-0 on the road and 0-3 in neutral-site games this year.
- Georgia is 4-0 as favorites and 1-3 as underdogs.
- In one-possession games, the Bulldogs are 2-0. They also are undefeated in games decided by two possessions or less (2-0).
- Georgia has gotten things done when hitting the court as the favorites this season, putting up a 1-0 record when favored by three points or fewer, and going 3-0 when favored by 3.5 points or more.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Georgia and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Georgia Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-1 | Q2 Record: 1-2 | Q3 Record: 1-0 | Q4 Record: 3-0
- Georgia has one Quadrant 2 win, tied for the 22nd-most in the nation. But it also has two Quadrant 2 losses, tied for the 11th-most.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Georgia Players
- Jabri Abdur-Rahim leads the Bulldogs scoring 13.1 points per game.
- Justin Hill leads Georgia with 2.5 assists per game and Russel Tchewa paces the squad with 6.1 rebounds per outing.
- Abdur-Rahim knocks down 2.3 threes per game to lead the Bulldogs.
- Georgia's blocks leader is Matthew-Alexander Moncrieffe, who records 0.9 per game. Silas Demary Jr. leads the team by averaging 1.6 steals an outing.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.