Georgia Tech Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (4-2) are not considered to be conteders to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 season, at +50000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Yellow Jackets are scheduled to square off against the Georgia Bulldogs in a road tilt on Tuesday, December 5. This battle starts at 7:30 PM ET. There are no odds set yet for this matchup.
Georgia Tech NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+50000||81st||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|Preseason||+50000||76th||Bet $100 to win $50000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Georgia Tech Team Stats
- Georgia Tech has a -1 scoring differential, putting up 72.7 points per game (230th in college basketball) and allowing 72.8 (220th in college basketball).
- The Yellow Jackets have a 4-1 record at home and a 0-1 record on the road.
- Georgia Tech has won twice (2-1) when playing as the favorite, and also have two wins (2-1) when playing as the underdog.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Georgia Tech and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Georgia Tech Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 1-1 | Q2 Record: 1-0 | Q3 Record: 0-1 | Q4 Record: 2-0
- When facing Quadrant 1 teams, Georgia Tech is 1-1 (.500%) -- tied for the 14th-most victories.
- Against Quadrant 2 teams, Georgia Tech is 1-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 22nd-most wins.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Georgia Tech Players
- Miles Kelly leads the Yellow Jackets in points and rebounds. He averages 18.8 points per game while tacking on 6.7 rebounds.
- The squad is led in assists by Kyle Sturdivant's 3.5 per game.
- The Yellow Jackets are led by Kelly from long distance. He makes 1.8 shots from deep per game.
- Georgia Tech's steals leader is Ibrahima Sacko, who grabs 1.0 per game. Kowacie Reeves leads the team averaging 1.3 blocks an outing.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.