AUBURN, AL (WTVM) - An SUV mysteriously caught on fire Tuesday in Auburn around noon, and we were filming when Auburn fire crews arrived on the scene.
The owner of the car, Steve Rush, had parked it behind Tiger Town Embroidery and Screen Printing where he works. Thankfully he was inside the business working when the car caught fire.
Fire officials and Rush have no idea what sparked the flames.
"I don't know," said Rush. "I was working and my car caught on fire. It's been one of those days and now I need a new car."
News Leader 9's Elizabeth White posted a picture of the SUV fire on her Facebook page, where Rush's wife commented that the car was replaceable but her husband is not.