OPELIKA, AL (WTVM) - One of the three suspects detained in a high-speed chase in Opelika has been identified.
Opelika police have arrested Keishawn Mandreuntae Webb, 23 years old from the Springvilla area of Lee County, AL.
He was the driver of the vehicle in Tuesday's car chase through Opelika. The chase ended when Webb crashed a stolen SUV into a telephone pole along Spring Hill Court. In addition to the attempted murder charges he faces out of Macon County he faces the following charges in Opelika:
- Receiving Stolen Property, First Degree
- Receiving Stolen Property, Fourth Degree
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident
- Fleeing or Attempting to Elude Law Enforcement
- Unlawful Possession of Marijuana, Second Degree
- Reckless Endangerment
- Driving While License Suspended
- Following too Close
Webb was booked into the Lee County Jail. If Webb makes bond on these charges there is a hold on him to be transferred to Macon County. There may be additional charges pending in Macon County as well.
The other two occupants of the vehicle still have not been identified or located.