(WTVM) - Here's a quick breakdown of the unofficial election results for key local races in the Chattahoochee Valley.
PLEASE NOTE: the results have not been 100 percent certified as of 11 a.m. Wednesday.
- Incumbent Johnny Isakson (R) was re-elected to the U.S. Senate, beating Jim Barksdale (D) and Allen Buckley (L).
- Incumbent Tim Echols (R) was re-elected for Public Service Commission, District 2, beating Eric Hoskins (L).
- Incumbent Sanford Bishop (D) was re-elected for U.S. Representative, District 2 beating Greg Duke (R).
- Muscogee County residents voted NO to thawing the property tax freeze.
- Incumbent John Lewis (D) was re-elected for U.S. Representative District 5, beating Douglas Bell (R).
- Drew Ferguson (R) was elected for U.S. 3rd Congressional District (GA) beating Angela Pendley (D).
- Incumbent Harry Lange (R) was re-elected for Harris County Commissioner, District 4, beating Greg Allen.
- Ann Hardman (D) was elected for Muscogee County Superior Court Clerk. beating Mike Garner (I).
- Donna Tompkins (D) so far is leading the race for Muscogee County Sheriff, beating out incumbent John Darr (I), Mark LaJoye (R), and Pam Brown. It appears that this race will go into a run-off, which will take place on Dec. 6.
- Incumbent Josh McKoon (R) is leading in the race for GA State Senator against Ben Anderson (D).
- Incumbent Richard Shelby (R) is currently beating his opponent Ron Crumpton (D) for AL State Senator.
- Incumbent Mike Rogers (R) is leading in the race for U.S. Representative for Alabama’s 3rd Congressional District.
For up-to-the-minute election results, click here OR view the results in our mobile app bly clicking "election results."
Stay tuned for more updates.