(WTVM) – AMC Theaters has announced that the Carmike Theaters it bought in the Chattahoochee Valley will officially be rebranded to AMC next week.
Here is a list of movie theaters in the Chattahoochee Valley area that will be rebranded:
- Formerly Carmike 15 will be rebranded as AMC Columbus Park 15 on Monday, April 10
- Formerly Tiger 13 BigD will be rebranded as AMC Tiger 13 on Wednesday, April 12
- Formerly Peachtree 8 will be rebranded as AMC Classic Peachtree 8 on Wednesday, April 12
- Formerly Wynnsong 14 BigD will be rebranded as AMC Classic Auburn 14 on Thursday, April 13
- Formerly Wynnsong 10 will be rebranded as AMC Classic Fort Benning 10 on Thursday, April 13
- Formerly Ritz 13 will be rebranded as AMC Columbus 13 on Monday, April 24
Once a theater is officially re-branded into the AMC family, guests can take full advantage of AMC's newly re-designed website and mobile app to find showtimes, buy tickets, learn more about their favorite movies and sign up for the AMC Stubs rewards program, which is replacing the former Carmike and Sundance Partners rewards programs. More information about AMC Stubs can be found here.