COLUMBUS, GA (WTVM) - Enrichment Services Program, Inc. will take appointment calls for Heating Assistance May 5 at 5 p.m.
The appointments will be accepted for Muscogee County residents and will be taken by phone only until the allotted appointments have been made. Applicants will be seen at Enrichment Services Program, Inc.
All candidates must meet federal and income poverty guidelines, and those who have received heating assistance from November 2016 to present will not be eligible until the next federal fiscal year.
Applicants must bring the following information:
- Proof of income for all household member 18 years old or older, for the past 30 days
- Proof of Social Security Number for each person in the household
- Household’s last/current month’s heating bill
- For all household members that are 18 years old or older: Current proof of citizenship or legal immigrant status, state issued picture ID such as: driver’s license, ID card, voter registration card, passport, military ID, etc.
- 2017 award letter if receiving SSI, Social Security, Pension, VA Benefits, or Worker’s Compensation
Enrichment Services Program, Inc. is located at 2601 cross Country Dr. Bldg. B Columbus, GA 31906. To make an appointment, call 706-940-4033.