ATLANTA (WTVM) – Music Midtown, Atlanta's popular summer festival, has announced its 2017 lineup.
The two-day festival will feature artists such as Bruno Mars, Mumford and Sons, Future, Blink-182, Wiz Khalifa, and many more.
The event happens September 16 and 17 at Piedmont Park in Atlanta.
Tickets for a two-day pass start at $135, which includes the following:
- One commemorative RFID-enabled wristband
- Over 30 performances on 4 stages
- Access to food from regional and local restaurants including vegan and gluten-free options
- Sponsor areas with unique experiences and giveaways throughout the park
- Bars and concessions throughout the park with Music Midtown cashless availability
- Water stations with free refills
General admission, VIP, and Super VIP tickets will go on sale at 10:00 a.m. ET Friday, June 23.