(WTVM) – As Irma tracks across the Chattahoochee Valley, road conditions are being impacted and many roads in our area should be avoided.
- East Samford at Moores Mill Road
- 100 block of Rankin Street in Cusseta
- Weems Road
- Intersection of 6th and Broadway
- Intersection of 18th Ave @ Richards
- 5107 block of Forrest Avenue
- Intersection of 19th & Wildwood
- 4071 block of Macon Road
- Intersection of Veterans Pkwy & 49th
- 2900 block of Baldwin Street
- Intersection of Country Club & Techwood
- Elmwood Avenue, off Buena Vista Road
- 3900 block of Pine Lake Road
- Fox Run Parkway
- Hugley Road about a mile off Hwy. 80
- Intersection of Sandfort and Freeman
- Intersection of Sandfort and Camp Parkman (East and West bound lanes
- Highway 280
- Various streets in and around Americus and Plains
At 2:15 p.m. ET, Opelika Power has closed their office for the day.
At around 2 p.m. ET, Columbus Public Works and Georgia Power ceased operations due to gusty winds. They will resume operations when winds gusts go back below 40 mph.