(WTVM) – A federal grand jury returned a nine-count indictment charging 15 people with several federal drug trafficking offenses, five of the defendants were from Columbus.
The following were charged:
- Alexis Salas, 20, Columbus, Georgia
- Decorey Walker, 26, Columbus, Georgia
- Christopher Pipkins, 28, Columbus, Georgia
- Angela Adams, 26, Columbus, Georgia
- Mardarrius Collier, 20, Columbus, Georgia
- Johnny Allen, 26, Panama City Beach, Florida
- Elijah Segers-Meier, 26, Panama City Beach
- Kyle Pate, 33, Panama City Beach, Florida
- Kimberly Fuller, 46, Panama City Beach, Florida
- David Snyder III, 23, Panama City; Florida
- Ashley Coatley, 36, Panama City Beach, Florida
- Anthony Servillo, 25, Panama City Beach; Florida
- Michael Soifert, 24, Panama City Beach, Florida
- John Elliott, 26, Panama City, Florida
- Franschwa Riggins, 29, Panama City, Florida
All defendants were charged with conspiracy to distribute a controlled substance.
Allen, Segers-Meier, Walker, Fuller, Snyder, Coatley, Servillo, Soifert, and Elliott's trial is scheduled for December 4, 2017, at 8:15 a.m., at the United States courthouse in Panama City.
To read the indictment click here.