COLUMBUS, GA (WTVM) - The city of Columbus will alter or suspend all services on Monday, Oct. 9 in observance of Columbus Day. This is with the exception of emergency services such as fire, police, and ambulance.
See closures below:
- Waste/Recycle (Monday routed will be collected Wednesday, Oct. 11. All other services will be provided on their normal collection day.)
- 311 Citizens Service Center
- Landfills-Granite Bluff/Pine Grove
- Parks and Recreation administration office (Parks and Recreation facilities will open)
- Animal Control
- METRA Bus Service administration office (No Saturday Bus Service)
- Recorder’s Court (8:00 a.m. session only)
- Civic Center administration office
All regular services and normal hours of operation will resume on Tuesday, October 10, 2017, except for Garbage Service.
Normal Garbage Service will resume on Thursday, Oct.12, 2017.