COLUMBUS, GA (WTVM) - Super Bowl Sunday is just a few days away and while the Eagles will battle against the Patriots, we all know game day food is the real main event.
Niki Gedroic from The Hangout Bar and Grill dropped by News Leader 9 to tell us about some good game day recipes.
Gedroic gave us the recipe for Raita Dip.
The ingredients are:
- One shredded English cucumber
- One teaspoon of kosher salt
- Two cups of whole milk yogurt
- Half a cup of finely chopped red onion
- A quarter of a cup of coarsely chopped cilantro
- Two tablespoons of fresh lime juice
- A quarter teaspoon of ground coriander
- A quarter teaspoon of ground cumin
- An eighth of a teaspoon of ground black pepper
- Dash of nutmeg
- Dash of ground cinnamon
- Dash of ground cardamom
Check out Gedroic's full interview in the video above!