ATLANTA, GA (ABC) – Calling all entrepreneurs! It's time to polish up your elevator pitch and get ready to put your best foot forward… at a "Shark Tank" Casting Call in Atlanta, Sunday, April 29!
Budding entrepreneurs and small business owners alike will have the opportunity to pitch their breakthrough business/product/idea to the Shark Tank Casting team, for the chance to be selected to appear in a future episode of "Shark Tank" – the Emmy® Award-winning reality show that has reinvigorated entrepreneurship in America, now in its ninth season on ABC. Entrepreneurs who appear on the show are given the unprecedented chance to convince five self-made business moguls to invest in their venture.
Think you've got what it takes? Come prepared to wow and dazzle! Hopefuls must also fill out the show's application form, which can be accessed in advance via www.PitchSharktank.com.
Wristband distribution begins at 12:00 p.m. and only the first 500 applicants are guaranteed to be seen, so be sure to arrive early to secure your numbered wristband.
During the casting event, attendees will have one minute to make their pitch to a member of the Shark Tank Casting team, then engage in a brief one-on-one Q&A with the casting representative.
CASTING CALL AUDITION SCHEDULE:
- style="text-align: justify;">SUNDAY, April 29th
- style="text-align: justify;">The Farm ATL inside the Comcast Central Division Headquarters @ The Battery Atlanta
- style="text-align: justify;">2605 Circle 75 Pkwy
- style="text-align: justify;">Atlanta, GA 30339
- style="text-align: justify;">12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. – Numbered Wristbands Distributed
- style="text-align: justify;">1:00 p.m. – Interviews Begin
Attendees are responsible for their own parking.
For further details about the casting call, please check out www.PitchSharkTank.com.