(WTVM) - Georgia voters can begin casting their ballots in primary runoff elections now.
Advance in-person voting will last through July 20. If you do not cast your ballot by then, you will have to wait for election day on July 24.
Several local elections, as well as the Republican nominee for Georgia Governor, will be decided in this election.
- Governor (R)
- Casey Cagle
- Brian Kemp
- Lieutenant Governor (R)
- Geoff Duncan
- David Shafer
- Secretary of State (R)
- David Belle Isle
- Brad Raffensperger
- State School Superintendent (D)
- Sid Chapman
- Otha Thornton, Jr.
- Columbus City Council, District 10
- Amy Bryan
- John House
- Muscogee County School Board, District 2
- Michael Edmondson
- Bart Steed
- Harris County Commissioner, District 2 (R)
- R. Grant
- A. Bacher
- Harris County Board of Education
- B. Oliver
- T. Edgar
- Chattahoochee County Commissioner, Precinct 3
- E. Meadows
- T. Martin
- Randolph County Board of Education, District 1
- L. Graddy (Incumbent)
- R. Thomas
- Randolph County Board of Education, District 5
- H. Cook
- S. Ghotra
- Dougherty County Commissioner, District 2 (D)
- V. Edwards
- J. Hayes (Incumbent)
Voters must keep with the same party they voted with during the May 22 primary election, according to state voting laws.
Muscogee County voters can cast their vote at the City Services Center located on Citizens Way in Columbus.