(WTVM) - A baby boy was born at Six Flags Over Georgia's water park Monday afternoon.
Baby Mathew was born while his mother, Cruista, was visiting Hurricane Harbor with her daughter. She unexpectedly went into labor and delivered Mathew with the assistance of the park's EMTs.
In honor of the occasion, both Mathew and his mother will receive Diamond Elite Memberships to visit any Six Flags park for life.
See membership features below:
- Diamond Elite Priority Preferred Parking
- Skip two Ride Lines Every Visit
- Save up to 50% on Almost Everything
- Unlimited Soft Drinks Every Visit
- Waterpark Diamond Area Access
- Diamond Bonuses, Upgrades and Surprises
Mathew is the second baby born at Six Flags Over Georgia in the park's 51-year-history.