COLUMBUS, GA (WTVM) - The Jim Blanchard Leadership Forum, hosted by Columbus State University's Leadership Institute, is back for the 13th year.
This year's event is themed around the 'Art of Leadership' and will feature leaders from the worlds of business, education, technology, art, film and military.
The speaker lineup includes:
- Erwin McManus – Author, Speaker, Futurist and Innovator
- Lori Lee – CEO, AT&T International and Global Marketing Officer, AT&T Inc.
- Bill Strickland – Community Leader, Author and President and CEO of Manchester Bidwell Corporation
- Peter Lovatt, Ph.D. – Dance Psychologist, Reader in Psychology at the University of Hertfordshire, UK
- Steve "The Woz" Wozniak – Co-founder, Apple Computer, Inc. and Chief Scientist, Primary Data
- James H. Blanchard – Chairman, Board of Advisors, JBA Capital, LLC
- General Mark A. Milley – 39th Chief of Staff of the U.S. Army
- Paul Hostetter – Ethel Foley Distinguished Chair in Orchestral Activities, Director of Orchestral Studies, Columbus State University’s Schwob School of Music
- Lee Thomas – Deputy Commissioner, Georgia Film, Music and Digital Entertainment Office
- Erik Wahl – Groundbreaking Artist, Author and Expert on Creativity and Innovation
"Each of our speakers this year has a unique style, a different background and a record of effectiveness in his or her industry," said Ed Helton, assistant vice president of Leadership Development at Columbus State University. "We are excited to see the concept of leadership as art personified at this year's event."
The two-day event begins Aug. 27 at 1:00 p.m. at the Columbus Iron Works and Trade Center.
Students currently enrolled with a valid CSU ID can watch the forum live via simulcast from the University Hall Auditorium on CSU's campus.
Tickets for the event are $529 individually or $4,200 for a table of eight.
For more information about the Jim Blanchard Leadership Forum, click here.